RFID asset tracking Solutions
With the help of RFID asset tracking solutions,it can realize the automatic inventory counting of the the status of assets accurately in short time. All assets (from servers, racks, and laptops to office chairs, carts, and even kegs) must be attached with asset tracking RFID tags. When do inventory, the staff does not need to identify the assets, locate the barcode, or scan assets one by one, he/she just holds a handheld RFID reader or pushing a cart with a mobile RFID reader Walk back and forth in the workplace.
Therefore, the staff can get rid of the heavy work, and the enterprise can change the inventory count review from year to week or even shorter cycle period. The automatic RFID solutions can reduce the costly errors (including omissions or wrong classifications) caused by manual inventory. The company is able to control the accurate asset status on time, and can implement business management as needs.
The advantages of RFID Asset Management:
- Easy to identify, long reading distance
- Fast reading, and can be displayed in the RFID handheld reader instantly
- Accurate reading, each marked fixed asset has a unique RFID label
- The RFID transponder is wear-resistant
- Great anti-collision performance
- Chip content can be rewritten more than 10,000 times
The components of RFID asset tracking starter kit:
RFID asset management system functions:
- The RFID based asset tracking system can realize the life cycle management of equipment from procurement to scrapping.
- With RFID technology, it can manage small but high-value assets like integrated circuit board, and large assets as automobile factory.
- RFID achieves fully automatic identification of assets from procurement, storage, transfer, inventory to scrapping.
- By using RFID equipment tracking tags, devices can be tracked and obtained at anytime, anywhere.
- A fully visualized information platform provides users with a timely grasp of asset conditions and a convenient allocation of resources to facilitate the tracking of non-networked tangible resources.
- The function of “RFID fixed asset management” effectively manages the quasi-fixed assets that have not been transferred, and makes up for the shortcomings of the original barcode asset management system.
- It saves the fixed asset inventory time and improves the efficiency.
- Improving the quasi-asset management to avoid repeated purchases and waste.
- The powerful RFID information collector is capable of recording more asset-related information and assisting in the refinement of asset management.
- Asset management is more flexible and accurate. RFID makes the assets status visualized through the features of its large information and can be modified.
- RFID asset tracking system can record the dynamic information of assets, such as: equipment configuration, use and return records, main components, annual inspection status, etc.
The benefits of RFID equipment tracking system:
- Increasethe productivity — significantly reduce the time for employees to track missing or misplaced equipment.
- Improvethe assets maintenance to ensure that important daily maintenance procedures (such as calibration) are followed.
- No need for human intervention to use the warehouse 24/7, which improves work efficiency.
- Increasethe equipment utilization, asset monitoring capabilities and greatly reduce spare parts and equipment purchase and lending.
- Reducethe operating costs and asset loss